Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have sold my surf.

Thank Christ for that!!!!!

Thanks for all your help guys but I wasn't advanced enough for this car.

Good luck with everything, I have bought a car that works :O)!!!

Cheers.

All the best now.

TTFN.

Take care now.

Bye bye.

Seeya.

Jon.
    www.myspace.com/conandoomconan

youve sold yours , and ive just bought one today
    sorry i didnt have yours off you but just didnt have enough cash at the time
    animal
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

No worries Ste.

It was a just a little bit too much like hard work for me. I am not very good with cars and this one was too hard core for me but $$$$ing hell, it was fun when it worked!!!!!

Issues were fuel consumption, a general feeling of anxiety when putting your foot down knowing that you are basically pi55ing fuel up the wall.

I sold an X reg golf TDI to pay for the first valentines day with my girlfriend in January. I got over 55 / 60 MPG in that and it was as reliable as taxation and death. I bought the surf with the proceeds after Valentines had been paid for - we are living together now so it was a good move :O).

The surf was totally the opposite, it actually felt like taxation and death : !!!!

As a naturally anxious person, this was actually the worst car I could possibly have bought!!!!!

But I am in the clear now - good luck guys :O). Ste, good luck to you mate, you seemed like a sound fella - enjoy the surf.

Surfs up guys. Ta Taaaaa.

Keep in touch via www.myspace.com/conandoomconan if you wish.
      www.myspace.com/conandoomconan

Comment

Working...
      X