Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one know the part number for????

Coming home last night

This tube is about 2 3/8" (62mm) long and one end is 3/4" ID and t'other is 5/8". It sits just below the radiator cap housing and goes across the front of the engine.

Thanks to the Mitsubishi double cab pick up that stopped to tow me away from the roundabout and the Jeep Cherokee that also offered assistance. No thanks to other Surf that just drove on by
    Attached Files
    Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Mate i just bust that hose too. I just took it completley off and replaced it with the same diameter of hose and made it quite a bit longer to avoid kinks, it now goes up the back off the battery and back down. In fact i replaced all my hoses that way, theres alot more rubber under the bonnet but peace of mind and only £12, i even bypassed the two metal pipes up the side of the engine and t-pieced off to the turbo. Free flowing and reliabley rust-free.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

alternatively roughtrax and milners i think have a list with pics of hose pieces
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Thanks, I'll give 'em a go.
        Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

Just replace it with a short length of 5/8 hiose. It will stretch over the larger end. Mine has been done like this and works just fine. Been on for over 4 years now. Do both short hoses.

Nev

Comment

Working...
          X