different climate rads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different climate rads

Just wondering if Toyota Japan came out with different climate rads ie cold weather ones {surfs with cold weather packs} and warm weather ones with more fins to give a greater surface area the reason i ask is beacause i have just returned from south of France. While in the south i parked next to a French 4 runner and upon inspection it seemed that the rows and fins were closer together so is it possible to get a "warmer climate rad" i have seen Surfs in deserts in Saudi and Dubai and they dont seem to have cooling problems and most of them have the air con on too!

chris

Japan has a varied climate,from warm to snow capped mountains, so the surf should be designed to cope with climates from hot to cold, although the 4 runner may be different, as it was for sale in a different market, ie; USA, which again has a hugely variable climate, and of course UK which is mild in comparison, but can be hot/cold.

In answer to your question......I don't know but it's possible, it may be worth asking on the Oz forum;

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/forum/index.php
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
    X