How much is my surf worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is my surf worth?

1993 2.4 automatic. New head 12 months ago, new timing belt 12 months ago, generally good condition, good stereo system, just needs a new rad and this cutting out issue sorted. 94,000 on the clock.

How much should I be looking for roughly?
    www.myspace.com/conandoomconan

With the stuff fixed, £2,250, without as is £1,650, only my opinion though.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

There's an H reg on a forcourt near me, for £1495.00 burgundy, thats 2 years older than yours, but presumably a runner.

Although in my experience ( of people round here) is that they wouldn't have traded it in if it didn't need a lot of money spending on it soon.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Yeah or cant figure out what the little red button does he he
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I think it can also depend on what part of the country you're in, as some vehcles sell for more depending on local wants/trends and availability.

There seems to have been a large influx of surfs in my area in the last six months, so prices are coming down, mines worth less than I paid for it, not including the £2000 I've spent on repairs.
          Rob

Comment

indeed, i got mine for £1,450 = 1992 3-door 2.4 with 87,000 kilometres and reciepts for a new head. She's mint aswell, but residual values are climbing as farmers in my area are finding them more and more usefull to own.
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
              indeed, i got mine for £1,450 = 1992 3-door 2.4 with 87,000 kilometres and reciepts for a new head. She's mint aswell, but residual values are climbing as farmers in my area are finding them more and more usefull to own.

Lets face it, as a farmer these days, even the LR is a bit too much like a tractor to take to the summer ball or take the wife to market, whereas the surf ( or any of the Jap 4x4s ) will go anywhere a LR will ( given the correct tyres) and in greater comfort and with all the toys toboot, no contest really.
              Rob

Comment

And from what i hear surfs are more reliable than 56 plate LR's, and cheaper if they do go wonky.
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                X