Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$$$$ rear windows!!!

I'm fuming!!!
    Just had my windows tinted from front to back, in black (going darker from front to back to keep the police happy!!) only to find that that $$$$$$ gold-ish colour glass is still showing through on the two very back side windows!!
    Does anybody have any suggestions, or know of someone with clear ones for sale??
    The rear window and all the others look a treat!
    Thanks,
    Darren.
    Why you little...................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by surf'n'turf
    I'm fuming!!!
    Just had my windows tinted from front to back, in black (going darker from front to back to keep the police happy!!) only to find that that $$$$$$ gold-ish colour glass is still showing through on the two very back side windows!!
    Does anybody have any suggestions, or know of someone with clear ones for sale??
    Thanks,
    Darren.
    mine is the same Darren i i just put up with it myself as there ain't much that can be done unless you can get hold of a couple of clear windows to put in
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by surf'n'turf
      I'm fuming!!!
      Thanks,
      Darren.

Long Ron Silver is breaking two 2nd gens, one grey ( with standard tint) and still has all the glass AFAIK.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Thanks guys much appreciated.
        Cheers, Darren.
        Why you little...................!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X