Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric mirrors

since i have bought the car the baggers never worked
    i checked all fuses and they seem ok, also taken out switck and tested it and it seem ok too can bot mirrors motors have blown simultaniusly??? or is there a relay o control unit hiding somewhere ?? any help will be very much appreciated
    regards
    surf nuts

Originally posted by antonello
    since i have bought the car the baggers never worked
    i checked all fuses and they seem ok, also taken out switck and tested it and it seem ok too can bot mirrors motors have blown simultaniusly??? or is there a relay o control unit hiding somewhere ?? any help will be very much appreciated
    regards
    surf nuts
    check the wiring going from the door to the truck body as the wires have been know to break in the rubber sleeve
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yeah go for the wires. youll have to take surf to pieces at some point anyway.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Finally Fixed!!!!!

FOR EVERYONE WITH PROBLEM WITH THE ELETRIC MIRRORS!
        IS A BIT OF A NURDY JOB BUT AFTER U CHECK THE FUSE WICH IS THE BOTTOM LEFT 7.5 AMPS WICH ALSO CONTROLS THE RADIO CIG LIGHTER ETC ,AND U HAVE RULED OUT THE SWITCH , CHECK THE LUME<<WIRES>>FROM THE DOOR<<DRIVER SIDE MAINLY>> TO THE FUSE BOX THEY TEND TO BRAKE , BEST WAY TO FIX IT IS TO UNPLUG THE LUME , FROM FUSE BOX NEAR THE GAS PEDAL THEN TAKE THE DOOR OUT AND REBUILD THE LUME

MYNE IS NW FIXED

Comment

Working...
        X