Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• belt sizes

hi everyone, an appeal for help.
    can anyone tel me the belt sizes for my 2.4 2l-te engine, as i am changing the timing belt, and i want to do all the other belts at the same time. I know i can buy a set from milners, but if they send me the wrong one and it's all stripped down i have got the timing belt from toyota so that should be ok. thanks in advance for your help. coz you have been great in the past.

MILNERS PART Nos for following belts are
    fan belt x2 001307
    PAS belt 001306
    AIR CON 004953
    sorry i dont know the lengths
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

belt sizes

thanks for your help marky, but i need the lenths as i want to get them from my local motor factors. [ much less hassle if wrong].
      lenths anyone

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        MILNERS PART Nos for following belts are
        fan belt x2 001307
        PAS belt 001306
        AIR CON 004953
        sorry i dont know the lengths
        aircon is wrong, its 002461 for a 91-93 model
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
          aircon is wrong, its 002461 for a 91-93 model
          cheers MILNERS part no is wrong then
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

cheers MILNERS part no is wrong then
            it isnt wrong you just havent read it correctly, his motor was a 93, different part number

Air Con Belt 1988 - 8/1991 004953

Air Con Belt 8/1991 - 1993 002461
            Last edited by gemini; 19 February 2004, 10:54.
            [size=5][/size]
            [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

it isnt wrong you just havent read it correctly, his motor was a 93, different part number

Air Con Belt 1988 - 8/1991 004953

Air Con Belt 8/1991 - 1993 002461
              my catalogue says YEAR = ALL
              I'll get a new one as ive had this since july 03
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

my catalogue says YEAR = ALL
                I'll get a new one as ive had this since july 03
                thats why, i always look here http://www.milneroffroad.com/LN130.htm
                [size=5][/size]

Comment

thats why, i always look here http://www.milneroffroad.com/LN130.htm
                  thanks ian some parts have come down in price as well, new rad £160.
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

belt sizes

seems i am not the only one worried about getting the wrong belts from milners. thanks for your help, you guys are great

Comment

Lengths of belts on my '92 - 2.4 are -

Power Steering 840
                      Alternator 1040
                      AirCon 1295

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
                        Lengths of belts on my '92 - 2.4 are -

Power Steering 840
                        Alternator 1040
                        AirCon 1295

Neville
                        when i took my power steering belt back to milners which didnt fit, apparantley the last numbers on the belt (not the part no.) is in relation to the length, mine said 815, carl at milners said it should have been 835, so 20mm too short, so make sure its at least 835, as nev said his is 840 which is ok
                        [size=5][/size]

Comment

when i took my power steering belt back to milners which didnt fit, apparantley the last numbers on the belt (not the part no.) is in relation to the length, mine said 815, carl at milners said it should have been 835, so 20mm too short, so make sure its at least 835, as nev said his is 840 which is ok
                          After reading Nevilles figures and what Ian said too I remeasured mine and was 10cm out on all of them ... am 100% sure this time

PAS 001306 is 820 (belt says 825)
                          FAN 001307 is 1040 (belt says 1050)
                          AIRCON is 1190 (belt says 1200)

So according to Ian and Carl at Milners my Power Steering belt is useless to me, and my AIRCON belt is 10cm shorter than Nevilles

(sorry Blue Surf for wrong information)

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
                            After reading Nevilles figures and what Ian said too I remeasured mine and was 10cm out on all of them ... am 100% sure this time

So according to Ian and Carl at Milners my Power Steering belt is useless to me, and my AIRCON belt is 10cm shorter than Nevilles

jim, that might just fit, mine was 815 and i nearly got it on, although they list two types for different years, not sure of the difference though
                            [size=5][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by JimL

Jim you got it !! that 1200 belt will not fit the air con as I have one of those dreaded Milners belts in my grubby mit as I type. I believe that they had a batch wrongly labeled.

The offending belt I have is made by Gates Auto Master with a number on it of 6478MC on the packaging its got AVX13 X 1200La and it measures 1200.

When I ordered all the belts for my motor from them, all the others fitted no problem. I ended up getting my Air con belt the next day from my local Toyota dealer. Which fitted no problem.

Paul
                              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
                              X