Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4wd beeps

hello everyone

i cant engage 4wd on the move, even 5km/h, i just get a beep and flashing 4wd light. if i stop, everything works fine, clicking relays, 4wd is on , the green light illuminates. i can disengage on the fly.

i thought this might be the add acuator. so i engaged 4h, got to the front and pulled out the hose of the vsv that disengages the sleeve. got on the wheel, switched off the 4h. moved the car pressed 4h and it beeped again. i took the transfer motor out and cleaned it, but still beeps.

all tyres are the same size, no front axle is broken.

i hope someone can advise me.

andees

1993, 2lte, auto
    andees

LN130, SSR-X, 2LTE, AUTO, BLOCKED EGR

Originally posted by andees
    hello everyone

i cant engage 4wd on the move, even 5km/h, i just get a beep and flashing 4wd light. if i stop, everything works fine, clicking relays, 4wd is on , the green light illuminates. i can disengage on the fly.

i thought this might be the add acuator. so i engaged 4h, got to the front and pulled out the hose of the vsv that disengages the sleeve. got on the wheel, switched off the 4h. moved the car pressed 4h and it beeped again. i took the transfer motor out and cleaned it, but still beeps.

all tyres are the same size, no front axle is broken.

i hope someone can advise me.

andees

1993, 2lte, auto
    Could be a vacuum problem or acuator relay, here's an electrical schematic.........http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsit...0disconect.pdf

Comment

Working...
    X