found a breaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found a breaker.

Good evening just to let you know there is a 2.4 hilux surf auto in a breakers near me it is in kent auto salvage and they can be found in Sittingbourne their 01795 424519 i think the paint work is light gray it has recieved a shunt to the drivers side

Chris.

how badly damaged? specifically to the front drivers side wheel/suspension area? might have to have a wander up there could do with a few bits
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Dont think there is much damage to the suspension area i wish i could of taken a few shots i needed a few parts from the dash area i took it out with care though and put it the back seat area. front bumber is damaged and the drivers wing but i think thats about it engine looks like it has blown i had to prise the rad cap off with a long dockyard style screwdriver.

chris.

Comment

Excellent cheers Chris, i'll give them a ring in the mornin
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Hey Nero, while you're on the phone, can you ask if it's an EFI or not, I need a mechanical fuel pump..........still.

I've asked my missus to phone, but she'll probably forget, as I'm away for a few days working.

Cheers.

Robert.
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

will do,
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Nero the engine has gone already i popped into the breakers today but they still have everything else they even have the cradle with the front diff out of the car sitting in front.

Chris.

Ps engine was an EFI

Comment

thanks Chris , i rung them this morning but didn't get up there, i'm after the o/s steering knuckle, but i think i'm gonna wait til i get back as i'm going away for 2 weeks on saturday.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

he said the was keeping it for a bit silly question what part is the steering knuckle.

Comment

this bit, between the two ball joints, connecting the upper and lower suspension arms at the wheel end, the hub and stuff sits in or mounts to it somehow http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34262
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

yeah that bits still there sitting in front of it the guy looks like he just ripped the engine out cut the chasis. would hurry though or get them to save it.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
                      X