t belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t belt

the t belt light just went one on my 92 2.4l hilux surf i had it changed at 98k, i saw that the light had came on right at 100k. Is this just a service reminder? I imported the surf from japan so my owners manual is in Japaneses, is there a way to reset it?

thanks

yes mate, there is a reset button on the dash clocks. if you look to the left of the trip reset button. you will see a black banking plug. whip that out and use a poking device to hit the button below it to reset the light.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

its here in this pic as B use a cocktail stick or something to poke the button with

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

thank you so much!

Comment

my rubber gromet has fallen in the dash behind the perspex bit, and just rolls about when im driving. how can i get to it? just those two screws ('A') or is there more?
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
            my rubber gromet has fallen in the dash behind the perspex bit, and just rolls about when im driving. how can i get to it? just those two screws ('A') or is there more?
            yup, lots more.

All the dash trim has to come off, look for how to change the radio, then keep going.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              yup, lots more.

All the dash trim has to come off, look for how to change the radio, then keep going.
              looks like its staying there then! until i replace the stereo i suppose
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
              X