workshop manual??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workshop manual??????

where can i get a workshop manual from and how much for a toyota surf 2.4 import plz??? ta john

Max Ellery do a good manual for the surf. Have a look on Amazon, cost me about £16 and took about 4 days to arrive
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

You could try here from RoughTrax....

http://www.toyotahilux.com/?doc=16&cid=231&vid=758
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by smithybluebus
        where can i get a workshop manual from and how much for a toyota surf 2.4 import plz??? ta john
        There are no readily obtainable workshop manuals specifically for the 2nd Gen Surf, those for the 4Runner generally prove adequate, check out the following;
        • Toyota Hilux/4 Runner 1970-1997 Petrol Engines : Automobile Technical/Repair Manual (Max Ellery)
        • Toyota Hilux/4 Runner 1979-1997 Diesel Engine : Automobile Technical/Repair Manual (Max Ellery)
        • Toyota Hi-Lux and 4 Runner (Diesel) Australian Automotive Repair Manual: 1979 to 1996 (Haynes Repair Manuals)*
        • Toyota Hi-Lux and 4 Runner (Petrol) Australian Automotive Repair Manual (Haynes Repair Manuals)
        *Note: This manual does not cover the Turbo aspect of the engine.
        All are available in the www.hiluxsurf.eu shop

A combination of the Max Ellery and the Diesel Haynes 4Runner above seems to be the most comprehensive.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Try here, this has the PDF's of OEM Toyota factory manual.

http://outgoing.bauchan.org/toyota_surf_tech/

Try this one instead!
          Last edited by plumb bob; 3 June 2007, 17:45.
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

thanks all have now just oderd Max Ellery 4x4 book.thanks again ta john

Comment

Working...
            X