Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel line question

92 2.4

there are THREE apparent fuel lines running next to each other near the fuel filter. One comes from the fuel tank and goes to the filter (marked with inlet arrow) one comes out from filter (marked out arrow) and goes to pump, the other seems to go to / come from the pump / fuel tank without going via the filter and runs along side the pipe that goes from the tank to the filter.

someone please explain! and does said line have any bearing on fuel problem issues??

I is muchly confudled.
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
    92 2.4

there are THREE apparent fuel lines running next to each other near the fuel filter. One comes from the fuel tank and goes to the filter (marked with inlet arrow) one comes out from filter (marked out arrow) and goes to pump, the other seems to go to / come from the pump / fuel tank without going via the filter and runs along side the pipe that goes from the tank to the filter.

someone please explain! and does said line have any bearing on fuel problem issues??

I is muchly confudled.
    i would say its just a fuel return pipe and shouldnt worry too much about it but i may be wrong
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Yeah, it's a fuel return line to tank. Excess fuel from pump not needed by engine returns straight to the tank.

Nev

Comment

thread closed

thanks guys. lets consider this thread closed.
        If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Working...
        X