Parts lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts lists

When i go into my local toyota garage and ask for a part they normally ask for the chassis number and model no etc and they come up with a program on their computer that has all exploded diagrams of how my surf was built the question is how would one get hold of this program i know some members have talked about it on this website so i thought this would be the best place to start

Chris.

http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showth...&highlight=epc

Comment

If you want us to stick it on a DVD and post it to ya i can for the cost of a DVD and postage.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
        If you want us to stick it on a DVD and post it to ya i can for the cost of a DVD and postage.
        Would it look like a haynes manual type "part explosion" view thing?? If so how much sausage (sausage and mash - Cash) Would you want for it mate??

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          Would it look like a haynes manual type "part explosion" view thing?? If so how much sausage (sausage and mash - Cash) Would you want for it mate??
          It's more for part identification, and finding part numbers than maintenance diagrams.

Example of the kind of thing it shows,

all of these type of diagrams that you see round the site are from it.

If you want a copy and don't want to download it, say £2, paypal to ian.shrubb@tesco.net

It is available as a free download from a link it the thread bushwhacker linked to, that's where i got it from i think.
          Last edited by nero279; 26 April 2007, 01:29.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Sent! via me mums paypal account!!

Comment

Working...
            X