parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts

hello fellow surfers, i was wondering if anyone else had problems with the quality of parts from roughtrax? i recently ordered a lower and upper balljoint from them, the upper had a split rubber and after i fitted the lower one i discovered it had play in it, it too had a split rubber. not overly impressed with this because i had to strip it all down to change it. i was also wondering what milners are like for parts, as in quality and delivery? i had a look at their catalogue and they seem to be considerably cheaper. i would be interested to hear from anyone on this subject, cheers

I use Roughtrax over Milners most times. Give Barry a call first, he'll sort you out if you have a problem. I've never had a problem with his ball joints.

IMHO Milners offer great customer service, but generally cheaper quality parts.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

[quote=TonyN] I've never had a problem with his ball joints.quote]

I bet you don't say that very often then Tony and don't let Linda know you don't have trouble with Barry's bits either...
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I've never had a problem with either, but order more from RoughTrax than Milners - and they have always been excellent!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067

I bet you don't say that very often then Tony and don't let Linda know you don't have trouble with Barry's bits either...
          Would have been funnier if you'd got the quote to work properly.................

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X