rear window demist switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window demist switch

First time I've posted a thread..I have just bought a 1992 2.4TD SSR-X and as there is no manual I was wondering could someone tell me if the switch to demist the rear window is the one below the hazard switch? when I press this button the immobiliser light ( red ) flashes. Is this right?

Another thing is I have a vibrating coming from by the air filter ( I think ) it starts at 2000rpm but is annoying the you know what out of me - any ideas on what this might be..

Originally posted by croaka
    First time I've posted a thread..I have just bought a 1992 2.4TD SSR-X and as there is no manual I was wondering could someone tell me if the switch to demist the rear window is the one below the hazard switch? when I press this button the immobiliser light ( red ) flashes. Is this right?

Another thing is I have a vibrating coming from by the air filter ( I think ) it starts at 2000rpm but is annoying the you know what out of me - any ideas on what this might be..
    the demister is usually under the hazzard switch.
    Check to make sure the air filter box is secured properly and if anything else that may be loose around that area.The air intake is behind the n/side headlight so that may be loose
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by croaka

Hi and welcome,

Yes the switch is the demister - drop me an email and I can send you a manual

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

PDF version here Trev.

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsit...nersManual.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          cheers Vince, no need to email it now
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Thanks - it looks like browsing this forum I have a lot of things to go by if I develop new faults!! looks like I have a bought a "project" sounds good to me :-)

Comment

Working...
            X