Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free wheeling hubs?

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me if the free wheeling hubs off a 60 series Land Cruiser will fit on a 1990 Surf? If not are there aftermarket parts I can buy?
    Cheers

I was thinking about the milners ones ...After speaking to tonyn they should put up with most things we could throw at them in the UK . And the warn ones are twice the price........Unless you are doing Major Rock Crawling
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I got a set of warn ones for just over £100 from ebay in USA
      with current $vs£ it would be an even better deal, even after duty and tax
      Landcruiser Colorado
      Sub. Forester

Comment

I think the number of splines are different . If the Landcruiser is solid axle then the splines will be different . Same as my solid axle and IFS ones are not interchangable .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I am about to cannabalise the old Cruiser just to see if they fit on the Surf. If they are designed for a 4l Cruiser I'm am sure they'll do for the little Surf. I'll let you know if they do.

Comment

Well, it was all going well, the shafts both had the same number of splines on them, so I thought that it was worth spending an hour getting that damn circlip of, but the cruiser shaft is just a couple of mm thicker..... Ah well, good idea.... Milner's it is then....

Comment

Originally posted by robb66
              Well, it was all going well, the shafts both had the same number of splines on them, so I thought that it was worth spending an hour getting that damn circlip of, but the cruiser shaft is just a couple of mm thicker..... Ah well, good idea.... Milner's it is then....
              Cruisers have a completely different and beefier axle to the Pickups and Surfs.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
              X