IT STARTED Thanks to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT STARTED Thanks to all

Well I did it !! after a bottom end sieze up I decided to get a recon short motor from Stevo in stockport. I am by no means a mechanic and did'nt even think I would remember where all the bits went. Made a couple of mistakes along the way but usually found the answers in past forums or some very quick replies to my questions.
    Fired her up this-aft and she's purring like a kitten, water circ seems ok and good oil pressure, Think I have water in the Power steering as the fluid has gone a light coffee colour, but that's down to it being ouside in bits for months.
    Anyway iv'e still got to put on the front bits and bobs but fingers crossed ??

Just like to say a big thankyou to:
    Stevo (the engine co) in Stockport for a great job on the block and aftersales help / advice.
    Roughtrax for speedy service
    Steve at Valley 4x4 for having the part I wanted and not charging silly money
    And of course all contributers to the forums whether it be past answers or help with my questions.

The wife has mentioned comming to one of your off road or meets although my surf is lowered and has fancy plastic bits it would be fun to watch some of you take a nice motor,cover it in s**t and break something......

Cheers Col
    All the best

Originally posted by frontman
    it would be fun to watch some of you take a nice motor,cover it in s**t and break something......
    Woodzie would be the chap you need to speak to, then. Glad to hear you've got it sorted and running.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      Woodzie would be the chap you need to speak to, then. Glad to hear you've got it sorted and running.
      you only have to watch myself,joker,gary,lurch and thelovelyboyo as we all had to crawl home but gary was worse off then any of us.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
      X