Mot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mot

Hi I have to take my truck to MOT next week and I was wondering if Reversing lights are part of the MOT as mine are not working, its not the bulbs they both work, prob conection underneath truck come undone?.. also will I have to conect up the UGR tube as in picture for the omissions test.? I am running it on part Veggie Oil any thoughts would be welcome on getting My 2.4 TD 1990 through the test all else is OK...Shiny

Originally posted by shiny
    Hi I have to take my truck to MOT next week and I was wondering if Reversing lights are part of the MOT as mine are not working, its not the bulbs they both work, prob conection underneath truck come undone?.. also will I have to conect up the UGR tube as in picture for the omissions test.? I am running it on part Veggie Oil any thoughts would be welcome on getting My 2.4 TD 1990 through the test all else is OK...Shiny
    Veggie will not be a problem, in fact it will help

A disconnected EGR is not a problem either.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by shiny
      Reversing lights as with rear windscreen wiper are not part of an mot

hope that helps

crasin

Comment

fingers crossed

Thanks I feel more confident nowI am hopeful it will pass first time...but the reality may be different... I will put some redex in just before and toe it for about 10 miles that should help as well...thanks again..Shiny

Comment

Reverse switch is on driver side of gearbox. Mine just needed a twist to work again.

Nev

Comment

It looks as though reversing lights are NOT tested:

http://www.motuk.co.uk/mot_testing.htm
            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
            X