Heater issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater issues

Can anyone shed some light for me please.

I put my front heater on the other day and found that it would only blow cold air. Checked the lever was on the hot setting but still only blowing cold , tried the rear heater and all is working ok nice and warm. Any ideas what it could be and how i could rectify the problem chaps.

Paul.

Originally posted by Slugger
    Can anyone shed some light for me please.

I put my front heater on the other day and found that it would only blow cold air. Checked the lever was on the hot setting but still only blowing cold , tried the rear heater and all is working ok nice and warm. Any ideas what it could be and how i could rectify the problem chaps.

Paul.

Exactly the same is happening with mine. I suspect the valve on the bulkhead that the rubber heater hoses attatch to, 'cos I removed my heater matrix back in the summer and flushed it out, so I know thats clear.
    I'll be investigating tomorrow and let you know what I find out.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Exactly the same is happening with mine. I suspect the valve on the bulkhead that the rubber heater hoses attatch to, 'cos I removed my heater matrix back in the summer and flushed it out, so I know thats clear.
      Cheers bushwacker .

Comment

Vince ,
        Did you have any luck finding out the problem?

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger
          Vince ,
          Did you have any luck finding out the problem?

Paul
          Sorry mate, couln't look at it today 'cos the missus took the truck to work and I had her car to get new tyres fitted. Will deffo sort it tomorrow though.

Comment

Sorry mate, couln't look at it today 'cos the missus took the truck to work and I had her car to get new tyres fitted. Will deffo sort it tomorrow though.
            Cheers Vince , i don't finish my night shift untill wednesday morning anyway so can't really do much untill then

Paul

Comment

Any joy with the heating issue Vince , sorry for being a persistant pest but i am not that familiar with mechanical issues on cars and just need pointing in the right direction, cheers m8

Paul.

Comment

The cable may have come off the heater valve.

You will find this in the middle of the bulkhead at the top just under the vents in front of the wind screen.

I put mine back on and put a small zip tie on so it cant fall off again.
                -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

my front heater only blew cold but hot at the rear and it was the thermostat

Comment

Originally posted by grafter
                    my front heater only blew cold but hot at the rear and it was the thermostat

Same as mine, but re-newed the thermostat yesterday and heater still cold!

Time to flush the matrix again!

Comment

Working...
                    X