Consensus on best place to buy glow plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consensus on best place to buy glow plugs

Having read all the threads on glow plug renewal I'm sure I need to get it done as at the moment I need to turn on and wait for the beep twice to avoid gassing the whole neighbourhood!
    What's the consensus on where best to get the replacements? Roughtrax are quoting £10 each, almost twice as much as Milners, did I read somewhere that the Roughtrax ones are better quality?
    Thanks all

Originally posted by Tonka
    Having read all the threads on glow plug renewal I'm sure I need to get it done as at the moment I need to turn on and wait for the beep twice to avoid gassing the whole neighbourhood!
    What's the consensus on where best to get the replacements? Roughtrax are quoting £10 each, almost twice as much as Milners, did I read somewhere that the Roughtrax ones are better quality?
    Thanks all
    that is a yes the milners dont seem to last very long.some people have said a matter of months and had to renew them again and went to roughtrax
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I got aset from Milner and thay never worked right. Had to run them 3 times to startup. Got a set of Toyota plugs (loads of Money) now it works spot on.

Comment

Go for Roughtrax every time
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
        X