redX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redX

Probably a daft question but when you use redX do you all use the mix as stated on the bottle or does more clean it better?

Originally posted by peperami
    Probably a daft question but when you use redX do you all use the mix as stated on the bottle or does more clean it better?
    i just put the whole bottle in or when you change the fuel filter fill it up with redex b4 fitting the filter
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i put a bottle in every 3 fill .
      nick 1 step in front of you

Comment

Cheers PeP

Comment

normally whole bottle to 1/4 tank of fuel every few months
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by peperami
            I've been using it as label on the bottle suggests for the last 2000k - I simply cannot believe how much better the truck is running.

Really, I feel like some sad housewife rabbiting on about how good her detergent is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway - truck faster - starting smoother - mega reduced smoke etc etc
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

usually put about a 1/3 of a bottle every couple of fill ups until it runs out then leave it for a while and do it again.....that reminds me...must get some
              Gaz

Comment

Working...
              X