Caribbean Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caribbean Surf

I am in need of International Rescue. I am out in the Turks & Caicos Island (South East of Bahamas), I have a 2.4 Hilux with, suprise, suprise, a cracked head and need to get it replaced. Does any one know of a anyone that will ship internationally or of a contact in the USA that might be able to assit?

I do have the option of getting a reck and swaping the heads but have been advised not to do so. Any comments pros or cons?

Very grateful for the help.

get in touch with stevo, he's the man for 2.4 heads. ask him nicely and he might ship to you mate.

2.4 Surf Cylinder Heads and Engines

Stevo

Engine co ltd

Stockport

Telephone: 0161 476 6144

New 2.4TD Head (2LT & 2LTE) complete including Exchange Camshaft, Valves, Lifters etc, New gasket set, Stretch bolts and Cam Belt

Supply Only

£799.99 inc VAT & P&P (UK Mainland)

Supply and fit

£995 + VAT

---------------------------------

New 2.4TD Head (2LT & 2LTE) - Bare Head

Supply Only

£475.00 + VAT + P&P (UK Mainland)

New 2.4TD Head (2LT & 2LTE) complete including EXCHANGE cam & valves etc.

Supply Only

£585.00 + VAT + P&P (UK Mainland)

New 3.0TD genuine Surf cylinder heads complete including EXCHANGE cam shaft, Valves, tappets etc inc. head bolts, gaskets & cam belt

Supply Only

£899.00 inc VAT + P&P

WE CAN NOW OFFER A SAME DAY CYLINDER HEAD FITTING SERVICE, THIS IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also full and short engines

Supply and fit or supply only

Contact for details
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

ask him very nicely and he may come and fit it .. all that sun
      nick 1 step in front of you

Comment

Thanks

Looks like I need to phone Stevo.
        I was hoping to get something from the USA as it takes upto two months to ship things here from the UK.
        Cheers for the help.

Comment

Hehe, I used to live in the Turks and Caicos! Grand Turk to begin with, then moved to Provo. Left in December 95. My Dad's job was there (Cable & Wireless).

Comment

Small world

It really is a small world. Have you been back since 95?
            I have been here 2 years now and can't believe the amount of development that has occurred in that time.

Comment

Nah, haven't been back since. Development on Provo was really starting to pick up as we left. They'd just started building a huge hotel, which I think turned out to be Beaches. The only scheduled flight service was American Airlines from Miami to Provo at the time. Now you can fly direct from the UK!
              I'm assuming you live on Provo? We used to live in a house overlooking Turtle Cove marina. Is Hey Josés mexican restaurant still there on Leeward Highway? They used to do excellent pizza. The track/road down to house and a few others was just opposite. Oh and the diving is amazing, I really miss that.

Comment

Working...
              X