yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

replacement remote for auto watch immob???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacement remote for auto watch immob???

Hi all,
    Can anyone help with the Auto Watch Immobiliser system? The only remote we have to disarm the system has decided to fall apart! As seems to be the case with everything on the truck at the mo! I have rigged the remote but not too sure how long it will last!!! Would like to know where/how to get a new remote for it or how to disarm the immobilser so we can get into the truck without setting the damn alarm off and waking up the world and be able to actually start it? Don't know if this is any help but the backside reads auto watch cept-lpd-gb 202-000. Have gone to the auto watch site and they want £100 for a tiny little remote!!!!! Any help/suggestions would be great.
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Originally posted by wiggy
    Hi all,
    Can anyone help with the Auto Watch Immobiliser system? The only remote we have to disarm the system has decided to fall apart! As seems to be the case with everything on the truck at the mo! I have rigged the remote but not too sure how long it will last!!! Would like to know where/how to get a new remote for it or how to disarm the immobilser so we can get into the truck without setting the damn alarm off and waking up the world and be able to actually start it? Don't know if this is any help but the backside reads auto watch cept-lpd-gb 202-000. Have gone to the auto watch site and they want £100 for a tiny little remote!!!!! Any help/suggestions would be great.
    not any help but i think thats cheap compaired to when i had a rover a few years back,they wanted nearly £200 for a new fob
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Any help?

http://abacuscaralarms.co.uk/store/v...ser%20Touchkey

Comment

Cheers for that Bushwhacker!!! I called the shop and he is sending me a new case for the remote for a small price of £11 Sure as hell beats £100!!! Will know in a few days if this solves the problem.

Comment

Thanks to the link above (bushwhackers response) I received the new case for my auto watch immobiliser in two days ,which only cost £11 inc p&p. It was exactally the same as the one that had broken so all I needed to do was take the guts out of the old one & put them in the new one & wahey a new remote!!! Sure saved some £££ as I thought a whole new remote was necessary. Thanks again!!!
          Mrs. W.

Comment

Working...
          X