Starting problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting problem!

Well jumped into truck tonight started with mild lumpiness Moved it into garage,went to move it again 5 min's later and it wouldn't start. Turned over fine but just not firing up.
    Sprayed a little 'East Start' stuff into air intake and it fired up no probs and ran smooth.

Have done the heater plugs recently,injectors have been sorted since they were leaking and causing the lumpiness the last time

Now what can it be???
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Glow plug fuse? Tired batteries?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      Glow plug fuse? Tired batteries?
      Where can i find the fuse??? The light for glow plug comes on then goes off after a few seconds,does that mean the fuse is ok??

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
        Where can i find the fuse??? The light for glow plug comes on then goes off after a few seconds,does that mean the fuse is ok??
        yea the fuse goes out after a few seconds then wait till you hear the click of the relay b4 you start up
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
          As far as I know, the light still works if the fuse is $hagged. In the engine bay
          fusebox. You may have blown it when you replaced the glow plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            yea the fuse goes out after a few seconds then wait till you hear the click of the relay b4 you start up

That must inconvenient, chasing after your glowplug fuse every time you start your truck!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              That must inconvenient, chasing after your glowplug light every time you start your truck!
              i just red this twice and realised what i put.WHAT A PLONKER
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Well just been to garage about the starting problem and it turned out to be the glow plugs!!!! Got a set from milners in may and they've lasted 2500kms!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X