fag lighter fuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fag lighter fuse?

Been on this site loads over last few months, since I got a 2.4 Kreg Japanese special, & found everything Ive needed to kow so far on previous threads...wicked site!

But here's one for ya, especially Vince, where the foook is the fuse for the cigarette lighter?! (bought some poxy gismo down the boot fair that turns 1 fag lighter into 3 for all ya plug in extras but all it did was blow the fuse, I presume but cant find it without farting about!)
    Vince

Originally posted by Vinasgotasurf
    Been on this site loads over last few months, since I got a 2.4 Kreg Japanese special, & found everything Ive needed to kow so far on previous threads...wicked site!

But here's one for ya, especially Vince, where the foook is the fuse for the cigarette lighter?! (bought some poxy gismo down the boot fair that turns 1 fag lighter into 3 for all ya plug in extras but all it did was blow the fuse, I presume but cant find it without farting about!)
    Vince
    Hi Vince and welcome

i think someone said not so long back that there is a fuse behind the ciggie lighter
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i thought it was on the same one as the radio
      i may be wrong tho
      nick 1 step in front of you

Comment

just went out and had a look.On the 3l it is in the fuse box in the drivers footwell a 15a fuse
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yep its by the accelerator pedal, just make sure you hasn't blown the fuse in the 3 way extension piece. first one i bought would only take 1 amp.. completly pointless
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

I've got a seperate fuse box in the engine bay for my three cigar lighter sockets. (one in the dash, two in the rear) so it's only that circuit that fries should something short.

Hi newbie BTW

Comment

Hey thanks for the replies & the welcoming peeps...shucks I just might have to use this site even more often!
              As for the ciggy fuse I guess I am going to have to fart about a bit as I had already used a multi-meter to do a continuity test on the fuses by the footwell & under the bonnet (damm site quicker than taking them all out 1 by 1 for a visual inspection!) so looks now as if it's an in-line jobby so time to start ripping my dash apart....dohh!
              Radio works ok btw

Comment

Working...
              X