Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member questions

hello surfers,

I reside in canada and am in the process of purchasing a 1991 2.4L diesel Surf. I have a few quick questions for the membership about the vehicle. What kind of fuel consumption can i expect in liters per 100 kilometers? When i have the vehicle inspected are there any vehicle components that the mechanic should pay particular attention too? what does the ssr option package entail? thanks in advance for your responses. talk to ya soon.
    Last edited by mrpolo; 11 September 2006, 06:20.

Originally posted by mrpolo
    hello surfers,

I reside in canada and am in the process of purchasing a 1991 2.4L diesel Surf. I have a few quick questions for the membership about the vehicle. What kind of fuel consumption can i expect in liters per 100 kilometers? When i have the vehicle inspected are there any vehicle components that the mechanic should pay particular attention too? what does the ssr option package entail? thanks in advance for your responses. talk to ya soon.
    Right welcome to the nut house.....
    You will get between 20 - 25 MPG depending on how hard you drive it. Have a look around Codlords site for the rest of the informationhttp://www.showmesome.info/hilux/
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
    X