Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Surfer in need if info

Hi All

Am due to pick up my first surf on Thursday, been counting the days for the last two weeks, but just wondered where the best place is for repairs/servicing around the Tamworth/Birmingham are.
    Also,sorry to be a pain, I have my insurance with Adrian Flux and was wndering if it is worth having the add on of the motor cover or to join the AA
    I have to say I have learnt so much of this forum already, hopefully I won't need to much technical help once I get the Surf!!!!!
    And god said...........let there be surfs!

Originally posted by clutch
    Hi All

Am due to pick up my first surf on Thursday, been counting the days for the last two weeks, but just wondered where the best place is for repairs/servicing around the Tamworth/Birmingham are.
    Also,sorry to be a pain, I have my insurance with Adrian Flux and was wndering if it is worth having the add on of the motor cover or to join the AA
    I have to say I have learnt so much of this forum already, hopefully I won't need to much technical help once I get the Surf!!!!!
    I have the AF breakdown cover added to my insurance and used it when my cam belt went, they used same local garage as the AA would have used. Tow truck came out within 20mins so top service from AF.
    Good thing is i did not have to wait for a man in a yellow van to come out first and then wait another hour for a tow truck like i would if i had been in the AA.

Comment

Originally posted by Granville
      I have the AF breakdown cover added to my insurance and used it when my cam belt went, they used same local garage as the AA would have used. Tow truck came out within 20mins so top service from AF.
      Good thing is i did not have to wait for a man in a yellow van to come out first and then wait another hour for a tow truck like i would if i had been in the AA.
      Thanks for that, I'll probably go for it as I,m off to cornwall a week on saturday in the surf
      And god said...........let there be surfs!

Comment

Working...
      X