yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recon / new injectors - any noticeable changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recon / new injectors - any noticeable changes?

has anyone here noticed a great change in the performance of their truck after a recon or replacement of the injectors?
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

no-one???
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

If properly reconned a set of injectors should show some improvement to idling , pulling away and less black smoke , which in all should show an improved mpg . As I have a petrol 4Runner I cannot give a personal reply , just wot I have done in past whilst working as a mechanic .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
        no-one???

Nope!

Comment

reconditioned injectors... and i am ashamed to say it, some improvement, but very flaky... behaves for a few weeks and then gets very wheezy on start up, and then two weeks later, its fine for two weeks... then the whole cycle starts again.. don't understand. But it did reach the dizzying heights of 24.15mpg the other day... so overall yes...

but more swearing than before they were changed...

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
            has anyone here noticed a great change in the performance of their truck after a recon or replacement of the injectors?
            You had yours done then? There's a place in Spring Lane somewhere that does it. Thinking of getting mine done sometime...
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

just seen this on the ozzy tech site.....

HiFlow Injectors - Injectors I-NEWTSGRO8A-1 New Toyota Injector 2LTE @ $74.00 each

Just checked the latest currency exchange rates and that works out at £30.9580 each for new ones!

Comment

Working...
              X