sorry for delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry for delay

sorry for the delay in reporting another super job by steve , had more trouble with computer , than with the hilux , you will remember the intermitent problem a couple off weeks ago and the result being a blown head took it to steve in stockport no trouble job done all fixed plus rad and water pump all running well but steve said it would , anyone who has dealt with him knows what i mean when he says it is fixed it is fixed end off chapter .
    so i can go on holiday with the caravan and not worry , well we all worry but i have an edge I know my engine is fitted with a head that is better than the original so what can be better , this may sound like a plug but in all my years of 4x4 26 off them , I have never been dealt with better than steve , I could go into chapters about 4x4 I have fixed and 4x4 that garages have tried to fix and failed but at last my faith is restored , so please anyone with problems with heads on surfs and we all know it happens , it may not be the cheapest quote but doing the job twice as what seems to happen is twice as expensive so give him a ring .
    I have even splashed out on a new set off rear springs for the chug from roughtrax rides a lot better considering how much goes in the back at weekends , thanks for all the replies in the past when I had problems and hope some of this will help someone else , that's what these sites are for .
    Thanks Steve and members off this forum , otherwise i would have been rather stuck !!!!
Working...
X