Recon engines please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recon engines please

Desperate for a contact for my truck which has just blown up, well at least the engine has :-( 2.4 TD 93 reg ssrx, anyone know of where to look for a replacement pref recon of course.

email Ian@frusion.co.uk

many thanks

The best contact is Stevo at the Engine Company - look at the advert top right of the screen.

Steve will give you expert attention and a decent warranty that IS worth more than the paper it is printed on !!!!

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yep, Definitely Steve.

His advert seems to be missing, but his page is here:

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/members_pages/stevo/

Has supplied engines, or more commonly just heads, to quite a few members on here and I've not heard a bad word about him. and believe me that people on here aren't slow to mention if they aren't happy with a garage.

Comment

Many many thanks

Cheers guys will give Stevo a bell after the weekend, and Stockport fortunately is just about 50 miles away.

Heres to the Surf fraternity

Comment

Stevo supplied and fitted a full recon engine and turbo for me and i have not had any problems with it, it runs as sweet as a nut.
          He can also arrange for your Truck to be collected. My engine went near Coventry and he got it collected for me.
          French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Working...
          X