Speedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedo

Sounds $$$$$$ daft and all But can someone please tell me is the digits on the speedo in km or mph just so that I can work out what mpg I am getting.

Hi Beno,

a hint as to which model you have would help - if you have a 2nd gen then it is highly likely that the distance is in km.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

It depends on where you got it and what was done to it between import and you getting it. Its likely its in kms, but could be miles as mine is.
      I hate to state the obvious but take it for a known distance and see what it says. If its 5 miles and odo says 8 or if its 10 miles and it says 16 then its kms. One km is five eighths of a mile.

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Sorry guys its a 91 j plated sssr the speedo is in mph so i think its the second series sorry for sounding so dum

Comment

I wish i had not posted this topic It is defo in km just been to the garage up the road that is less than a mile away and cloked up 2km .

Anyway I have worked out I am getting 25.3 miles to the gallon so pretty chuffed on that score ! I will be giving her a good service on Tuesday so hopefully get her upto 27ish .

Comment

um

if you just clocked 2km on a less than 1mile road id be concerned lol as there are 1.6 km's to the mile....maybe your tyres are real tiny joke

Comment

Working...
            X