sump needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sump needed

anyone know where i can get a new sump for a 1st gen 2.4 (2LT) non efi surf.

having an incredibly bad week and it's getting worse by the day, one more thing with the surf and its bonfire time.

roughtrax and millners don't seem to do them and would prefer a new one, cheers peeps.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

panic over - sensible big bro has the answer, the tools, the patience and the keys to the asylum, i'm going home, yipeeeee!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
      panic over - sensible big bro has the answer, the tools, the patience and the keys to the asylum, i'm going home, yipeeeee!!!!
      I am glad you did not have that bonfire...cos if you did its the
      SINBIN FOR YOU M8Y

and its a long drop from the penthouse to below the basement,(thats lower than a suzi's rear diff)

Fear not sir help is only a post away.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

SORRY BOSS!!! just been truly dreadful week and all got on top of me today. Girlfriend's old lady finally managed to drink herself to death sunday night/monday morning and we've all been left to pick up the pieces....not much fun, and get the day to myself while her and her sisters are away to France to see their nan and bring her back and then the surf decides it wants a fight.....aaaaarrrrgh all is good now though, my saviour, eldest bro Marky sorts it all again...until next time of course....

Comment

sorry to hear that you had one of those weeks,things can only get better (so I am told) and I'm glad that your motor got sorted,now if you realy want to relax just grab your grease gun and go lay under the surf and fill those nipples very theraputic and no ever thinks to look for you under the surf.There is the added bonus that if you do it the street when a female with a short skirt walks past you get a good veiw,not that I ever do such things of course.
          Keep your chin up and when (if) the summer ever gets here just WHIP THAT TOP OFF its soooooo kool.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I am actually going to get the old girl's top off in the summer, after all, if it does rain, it'll only be in the back and not on me!!!!!
            as for playing with nipples, i might give it a go tomorrow if weather's nice (might take it to sainsbury car park to do it, more chance of getting a good look at those skirt thingy's you talk of!!

Comment

Working...
            X