odd noise again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odd noise again

thanks to everyone who replied and for all the help from last thread. however since discovered the rattle come trapped bird noise is coming from back of engine somewhere? poss clutch its there when clutch is depressed or not and gets louder when you rev most often when you first start the engine and still stationary. but does happen when driving to usually when slowing down hope this makes sense look forward to any help thanks

Originally posted by clarkey
    thanks to everyone who replied and for all the help from last thread. however since discovered the rattle come trapped bird noise is coming from back of engine somewhere? poss clutch its there when clutch is depressed or not and gets louder when you rev most often when you first start the engine and still stationary. but does happen when driving to usually when slowing down hope this makes sense look forward to any help thanks
    help any ideas?

Comment

Normally clutch noises go away when it under load, or if its the release bearing, it'll be quiet with the clutch pressed.

Check all your exhaust mounts and brackets first.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

sounds like

sounds like it may be your radiater cowling....mine was making this noise for a while,i had the front bearings out and back in chacked everywhere,but then i noticed my lower half cowling was loose and rattling drove me nuts lolo,,,, used a piece of wood from a bush to jam it and stop it rattling lol

Comment

Working...
        X