many minds are better than one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many minds are better than one

i have a 92,2nd gen surf with gray trim inside. i need to find out if anybody knows where i can get a new drivers seat from, and also the two back headrests. any information would be brilliant.
    thanks
    i like it muddy!

Originally posted by it's Jim
    i have a 92,2nd gen surf with gray trim inside. i need to find out if anybody knows where i can get a new drivers seat from, and also the two back headrests. any information would be brilliant.
    thanks

Look for people breaking surfs on ebay and the parts for sal earea of this forum... That'll be your best bet... Failing that a local breakers yard
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

thanks

Hi Jim,

I keep honking at the shop when I pass in the Shreckmobile but so far only managed to get David's attention.

Whats up with your seat then?

Al.
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

thanks
        I have a spare drivers seat. It's not perfect, has some wear on the side where it's been rubbed whilst getting in and out. I can send you a pic or two if you're interested??

Rear headrests. I sold these just a few weeks ago, but I have fronts, if they're the same??
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Front headrests would be brilliant. If you could send some pics even better my email address is jchristmas@jfc6.wanadoo.co.uk

The problem with my seat is that the springs were damaged when i got it, i fixed them but the foam is fcuked and now i can feel all the wire and springs under me, unless i sit on my coat. The only advantage is now i'm not sitting on the floor. New seat is the only way forward.

Answer to Al, i see you driving past and beeeping your horn, it's just im normally drinking a tea and catching up with reading the sun in the back room!
          i like it muddy!

Comment

The reason i think a new seat is that it looks like a really tricky job to refoam the old one. is that true?
            Last edited by it's Jim; 26 January 2006, 22:43.
            i like it muddy!

Comment

Echo!!!!!

OK, I'll take some pictures, and send them in the morning. Sounds like my spare seats are in a damn better state than yours!!!

It just does, OK?

Comment

hi mate dont know if this will help, surf breaking of ebay, e-mailed em last nite ive copied replie; Item: TOYOTA SURF/FOURUNNER BREAKING FOR PARTS / SPARES (4606744350)
                This message was sent while the listing was active.
                katie-suffolk is the seller.

interior is grey, no tears but owner must have smoked for england,, needs a very good clean call for details

hope this helps, Nigel

Comment

This breakers are advertising a few surfs
                  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I would like to say thank you for all your help.
                    i like it muddy!

Comment

Working...
                    X