Injectors - How do I replace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injectors - How do I replace

My 92 surf blows smoke when I start up and when I put my foot down whilst driving. Dont know what to do but someone said it may need injector replacement. Can anyone supply me with information as to how I would do it myself (prefer with pics). The head has been replaced a year and a half ago but it smoked before this. The turbo has been reconditioned and it is serviced regularly. ????????????

Originally posted by dedmo13
    My 92 surf blows smoke when I start up and when I put my foot down whilst driving. Dont know what to do but someone said it may need injector replacement. Can anyone supply me with information as to how I would do it myself (prefer with pics). The head has been replaced a year and a half ago but it smoked before this. The turbo has been reconditioned and it is serviced regularly. ????????????
    mine blows smoke like a chimney now and ive had injectors fitted bought from dieselbob - not sure what to do
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Have you tried a full bottle of redex in half a tank, then take it for a thrash??

Comment

Tried

Originally posted by ssray
        Have you tried a full bottle of redex in half a tank, then take it for a thrash??
        Tried and with no luck.

Comment

Working...
        X