peeping check light on dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peeping check light on dash

hi just got my surf can anyone tell me what the light is for that says check and makes a peeping sound untill i run motor thanks.

Originally posted by jonnyblue
    hi just got my surf can anyone tell me what the light is for that says check and makes a peeping sound untill i run motor thanks.

If I've understood this right your talking about the orange "check" light in the middle of the rev meter next to the green turbo light??.. It always comes on as part of the dash light sequence and should go off when you start the engine.. The peeeeeeeeeep is a warning so you don't leave the ignition on.. the peeeeeep should only start after 10 seconds or so

Joe112
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
      If I've understood this right your talking about the orange "check" light in the middle of the rev meter next to the green turbo light??.. It always comes on as part of the dash light sequence and should go off when you start the engine.. The peeeeeeeeeep is a warning so you don't leave the ignition on.. the peeeeeep should only start after 10 seconds or so

Joe112
      thanks for that joe new to surfs mate

Comment

anything else your unsure about just post on ere.. there'll always be someone about to answer no matter how technical!! (I just stick to the easy stuff!)

Here's a few links to get you started!

Codlords Homepage Hilux Surf FAQ This sites FAQ

Joe112
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Working...
        X