Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog light??

Hi there,

Just wondering about my rear fog light. is it in the cluster or should there be a seperate one under the rear bumper?
    There seems to be a wire hanging at my rear mud flap is this for the rear fog light?
    Also,is the switch for the rear fog the round one underneath the idle up button?

My surf is a 1993 K if that makes any difference.

Any help would be great,got an MOT at the end of the month and want everythin ship shape.

Cheers
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

There should be a seperate fog light under the bumper on the drivers side ( right, in case you have a left hooker). I would image it was attached to the dangling wire???? Check for mounts or other bits!!

Comment

Originally posted by charliemuttley
      There should be a seperate fog light under the bumper on the drivers side ( right, in case you have a left hooker). I would image it was attached to the dangling wire???? Check for mounts or other bits!!
      I'll check it out,cheers.
      Is the button for rear fog light under the idle up button?

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
        I'll check it out,cheers.
        Is the button for rear fog light under the idle up button?
        The rear fogs are fitted when they get to the UK, and each person puts the switch wherever they like!!

Mostly, tho, they're either by the rear window switch, or like you say, by the idle up switch....,,,
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
          The rear fogs are fitted when they get to the UK, and each person puts the switch wherever they like!!

Mostly, tho, they're either by the rear window switch, or like you say, by the idle up switch....,,,
          Nice one.
          Think mine must have been ripped off at some point. Checked the wire with the switch inside and it all figures now. bought a new fog for the back so i'll put on tmrw.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X