Heated rear window 2.4 1992

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated rear window 2.4 1992

the heated rear window on my surf doesnt seem to clear the window, the light on the switch lights up when switched on but no action on the rear window any ideas.
    it's a blue 2.4 litre diesel monster

My rear window demister don't work either but as my speakers are mounted badly in a plank of wood above the back seat (Great for heavy metal ) and because i have done a HGV i use my wing mirrors ...You see alot more and not the idiot tailgaters
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

drop the rear tailgate and check the wiring that goes into the tail gate.remove the cover and metal plate aswell and check the terminals inside thats all i can think off
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by pkdj2307
        the heated rear window on my surf doesnt seem to clear the window, the light on the switch lights up when switched on but no action on the rear window any ideas.
        it will be broken wires in the tail gate where they attach to the window, easy repair if you really need it, i used my dash switgh to manually control the engines electric fan more important to me than seeing muppets behind, lol
        john
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

The wires are probably broken inside the sleeving where they flex with the up and down movment of the rear window.

Comment

Working...
          X