cd player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd player

got a cd player to fit into my mk3 pickup , cant get the old radio out of the dash seems to be moulded in to the f***ing thing. Any ideas????????

YEP:-)

You've got the nice job of removing he underside of the dash...HAHA - a must for every new surf i'm afraid.

Japs are wise to make sure they do not get their radio's pinched by screwing them up with usualy at least 4 screws into the holders and then fiiting the dash around the radio. - once in it stays.

If you open your drivers door and look towards the bonnet lever you will see the first two screws. follow the pannel back to the center consol, remove the bottom of that too and then you should be able to get the radio out.

Any problems.............just reply, GOOD LUCK

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj
      YEP:-)

You've got the nice job of removing he underside of the dash...HAHA - a must for every new surf i'm afraid.

Japs are wise to make sure they do not get their radio's pinched by screwing them up with usualy at least 4 screws into the holders and then fiiting the dash around the radio. - once in it stays.

If you open your drivers door and look towards the bonnet lever you will see the first two screws. follow the pannel back to the center consol, remove the bottom of that too and then you should be able to get the radio out.

Any problems.............just reply, GOOD LUCK
      Cheers mate, sounds like a lengthy process, probably attemot it in the summer, too fu****g cold, ha ha

Comment

I did my one this time of year! Just shut the doors and put both heaters on:-)

HAHA

Comment

Working...
        X