help help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help help

advice needed i'm trying to change my bottom pulley, which is in two pieces where it is supposed to be one.
    any way i have got everthing off but i'm unable to get the pulley centre off the end of the crank
    any advice would be appreciated
    john
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

have you tried using an proper pulley puller? thats how i got mine of and it was also two piece... f'ing tight though!!!!!

Comment

Have you undone the crank bolt?

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
        Have you undone the crank bolt?

Nev
        yes the 19mm centre one

how hard can i hit it?
        i dont want to hit it untill i know i'm not going to damage the crank and bearings if this is poss

Comment

unfortunally i haven't got a proper puller any one know what type of puller i mite need?????????

Comment

basically i split the bottom pulley onto two pieces,,,but you can take them both opf as one piece,,,a three legged puller would work just fine,and a long extension bar to undo the nut would be great for you there real TIGHT AYE

Comment

Originally posted by whirly03
              basically i split the bottom pulley onto two pieces,,,but you can take them both opf as one piece,,,a three legged puller would work just fine,and a long extension bar to undo the nut would be great for you there real TIGHT AYE
              all sorted thanks, puller should be with me tomorrow
              john

Comment

Working...
              X