No announcement yet.

Surf repairs in Suffolk/Norfolk area??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf repairs in Suffolk/Norfolk area??

Got a gutless 1991 2.4TD Auto at the moment eversince a replacement pump was fitted, turbo doesn't seem to be creating any pressure (light isn't coming on).

Starts & drives fine no misfiring but just low on power - annoying because I'm waiting to sell so I can get a 3rd gen one

I need someone to look at it for me but can't find anyone that knows anything about them.

Thanx

OK tried the EGR thing but no difference

Comment

Find someone local with the same truck and compare all you vacuum hoses and check they are OK.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanx Tony thought about that but haven't found anyone witha 2.4 local - will keep a look out tho, all the Vac pipes appear to be in the righ places tho

Comment

So no one in Suffolk/Norfolk then??

Comment

Does it rev? Try disconnecting the batteries for 30 mins then re-connect to reset the ECU. Is the sensor plugged into the outlet on the air filter housing?
            Are there any splits or holes in the rubber hoses that go to the turbo?

Comment

Yep it revs, I've just replaced the batteries so not that & the sensor is in the air filter - I'll check the hoses tomorrow - Thanx

Comment

Ok no visible signs of splits/tears - anyone have a photo of where this flap valve thing is in the intake??

Thanx

Comment

Working...
                X