Not the gear selector red button!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the gear selector red button!!

Only just purchased my surf its a H reg SSR ltd 2.4 in absolutely lovely nick and drives really nice, although the turbo seems to work all the time mostly. Anyway 4 questions.

Anyone got any pictures of that damn speed bell as that looks like my next job?!

Can you get normal seat belts to go in the back of the surf as all mine are lap belts and would like to take my daughter in it with her child seat?

Whats the red button next to the ignition about three centimetres to the right and a black switch next to it that has a little red light on it?

And what sort of fuel consumption should I be looking for?

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

although the turbo seems to work all the time mostly.
    Stop trying to push the loud pedal through the firewall !!

Can you get normal seat belts to go in the back of the surf as all mine are lap belts and would like to take my daughter in it with her child seat?
    I am certain most local auto parts suppliers should be able to help or point you in the right direction

Whats the red button next to the ignition about three centimetres to the right and a black switch next to it that has a little red light on it?
    A photo would help??

And what sort of fuel consumption should I be looking for?
    Oooooooh this is everyones favourite topic !!
    Personally I would love to get 20+MPG but in reality only get 16-18 round town.
    Last edited by simono; 5 August 2005, 10:51.
    Simon.O.
    '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

1. no idea, mines too slow to make it ring

2. yes, have a search on here i think theres even part numbers here somewhere

3. it ejects the warp core. (or possibly allows you to move the stick with the engine off

4 anywhere between 17 and 30 mpg depending on almost everything. also been covered in some depth so another search topic for you.

welcome along post some pictures pay your subs and dont buy any ball bearings off e-bay
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        welcome along post some pictures pay your subs and dont buy any ball bearings off e-bay
        Hate to admit this but I was suckered 3 days before joining this terrific site. Just arrived in the mail yesterday. "you're not paying for the ball bearing, you're paying for the idea" I've learned my lesson...

Paul

Comment

Black Switch

Id take a wager that the black switch with the wee red light is your rear foglamp

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

And I'll second that wager that the black one next to it is the front fog lights.
            CURRY-ER

Comment

Working...
            X