Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mot

hello
    well just been an took my surf for the mot yesterday and im glad to say it only failed on 3 little bits
    1,side lights...only because they were purple instead of white
    2,rear anti roll bar rubbers
    3,o/s front c/v boot
    all i can say is thank god
    as for the repair to my tail gate its been authorised by the insurance and the garage is waiting for it to come
    so things are looking up
    taekwondododo

Linda's truck just went for it MOT, passed no worries. Turbo timer confused him though!

I did change the steering idler before hand, fixed the fuel leak from No4 injector (it dripped on the guys head last year and he moaned, so thought I'd better fix it for this years MOT, only a year later!!!) and fitted a fog light.

Phils heated fuel cats definatly seen to work, on top of our extra 30+ miles a tank full, it sailed through the emissions on a barely warmed up engine and hasn't had a blast up the motorway for a while. Now i've fixed the fuel leak, it'll be interesting to see the proper MPG we're getting now.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Please Dont Get Me Going On Mpg.... Im Going To Have To Put My Mortgage Up!!!
      DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Originally posted by WARRIOR72
        Please Dont Get Me Going On Mpg.... Im Going To Have To Put My Mortgage Up!!!
        well we went to scotland last year as we live in nottingham we got there and back on £170 and doing the odd tourism bit my wife was doing her nut as to the cost of deisil it was sickening and she moans even more now cos at our local station its just gone up again to 92.9 a litre so looks like our mortgage is gonna go up to
        taekwondododo

Comment

Working...
        X