breather pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breather pipe

hi does anyone no where i can get hold of one of these or even if this is what they are actuallly called. apparently it comes from the turbo into the main block, mine has split and milners don not have them. i called up toyota and they have no idea what i am talking about

please help

is it the oil return pipe from the turbo(is there oil leaking from it?).does it come from the bottom of the turbo and is ti about 25 mm thick?

Comment

Originally posted by kevb
      is it the oil return pipe from the turbo(is there oil leaking from it?).does it come from the bottom of the turbo and is ti about 25 mm thick?
      hiya yes it does come from turbo and is about 25mm thick, but its not leaking oil, it has just split, this has been noticed when putting in a recon engine as head went on the other one.

do u no where i can get one from

Comment

Try Rough Trax www.toyotahilux.com

Cheers Chris
        GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by poppy986
          Try Rough Trax www.toyotahilux.com

Cheers Chris
          thanks but cant seem to find it on there either

Comment

Originally posted by dam car
            hi does anyone no where i can get hold of one of these or even if this is what they are actuallly called. apparently it comes from the turbo into the main block, mine has split and milners don not have them. i called up toyota and they have no idea what i am talking about

please help

O.k. I need a bit more info on this pipe, 'cos I've got two rubber hoses attached to my turbo and they're more like 60mm-75mm.
            are you sure yours are connected to the turbo, or there's a 90 degree rubber elbow connecting the turbo to the plastic tube from the air filter.
            Or the rubber connector joining the turbo to the metal tube with 'EFI turbo/diesel' on it?
            Is it one of these?
            Or, the flexy rubber tube that connects air filter housing to the 'EFI' tube.
            Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 10 July 2005, 20:34.

Comment

you should be able to buy one from any motor factors,its only a rubber pipe isnt it.

Comment

The corrugated hose is available from www.milneroffroad.com phone them as it is not listed.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

hiya,

i think your all thinking of the wrong pipe!

its the rubber hose that goes from under the turbo to the cylinder block just above the sump. its approx. 6inches long, with 25 degree bend in it and about 25-30 mm in diameter.

Comment

OH, that pipe!
                    If you can take it of and take it to any motor spares shop, I'm sure they could replace for you there.The place near me is a bit of a 'motor Chav' outlet, but they stock things like rubber hoses behind the counter and cut it to your requierments.

Comment

thanks for that i will give it a try tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                      X