No announcement yet.

Dual Mass Flywheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi oldone nice to see a fellow bedfordian surfer in here... i dont envy you taking that box out fair play at your age mate... i think id rather poke my eyes out with a rusty spoon than do that on my own... if i hear screams coming from bedford i know its you !!!!! good luck mate
    DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Originally posted by WARRIOR72
      hi oldone nice to see a fellow bedfordian surfer in here... i dont envy you taking that box out fair play at your age mate... i think id rather poke my eyes out with a rusty spoon than do that on my own... if i hear screams coming from bedford i know its you !!!!! good luck mate
      Hi WARRIOR72
      I am sorry to have given the impression I pulled the Surf gearbox out one handed. It is definitely a two-man job to lift and lower the box. Especially when you find the box has to be turned through 90° to clear obstructions. My role in all this is partly supervisory and supplier of cash for refreshments and parts and do the worrying.
      Don
      Last edited by Oldone; 29 June 2005, 14:49. Reason: spelling mistake
      Still rolling and waving

Comment

i see mate no worries no offence meant about the age thing either... what colour is your baby.. are you actually in bedford?

Comment

Originally posted by WARRIOR72
          i see mate no worries no offence meant about the age thing either... what colour is your baby.. are you actually in bedford?

Hello WARRIOR2
          The truck is dark blue, usually not particularly clean. The old girl is used for
          pulling a small trailer with an automatic clay pigeon trap. Because of the load carrying space, lots of clay pigeons and smaller traps fit in the back. We have a RAV4 and an Omega for normal running about. Around 1500 km per annum is the sort of mileage the Surf is expected to cover. We do live in Bedford, well Wentworth Drive side of Putnoe. I am well past worrying about age, as long as I can keep in front of the 45/55 year old's I don't care. Where are You based, my guess is Kempston
          Don
          Still rolling and waving

Comment

close guess mate im originally from kempston my mum still there i live riverfield drive now... its great speeding over the road humps and catching up with the boy racers with there lowered novas catching there exhausts on ther floor!!!! cheers mate keep the young uns behind ya!!

Comment

3.0 Litre Diesel (1KZ-TE) Flywheel Service

Hi,

I read somewhere in this forum that if you change the clutch you should also get the flywheel serviced/overhauled. Does anyone know where you can get this done, preferably somewhere in the Southwest of England?

many thanks
              Brian

Comment

Working...
              X