wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel spacers

hi.im thinking about buying some 32mm wheel spacers,just to give the truck a slightly wider stance.there made from aluminium and look a bit flimsy.anyone had any break on them.or other things go wrong after they fitted them.
    www.overfab.uk

If they are the normal sort, that bolt to old studs, and then the wheels go on new studs in the spacer, they should be fine, ours are steel though but no reason why alloy won't work, the wheels are!

They shouldn't cause any problems, but will exagerate any wear already in the steering/bearings to more noticable levels.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Why not go for a different rim.....I have the widebody version and have offset of 8 with -20 if I remeber correctly...just slight stick out past the wheel arch.
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        Why not go for a different rim.....I have the widebody version and have offset of 8 with -20 if I remeber correctly...just slight stick out past the wheel arch.
        Cos you can get a set of spacers for the price of one rim, and you don't have to buy new tyres.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

not only that but i have three piece split rims and i kinda like the look of them.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            hi.im thinking about buying some 32mm wheel spacers,just to give the truck a slightly wider stance.there made from aluminium and look a bit flimsy.anyone had any break on them.or other things go wrong after they fitted them.
            i got some alloy ones of ebay they were 32mm the type were the studs screw over the top of your existing studs and then the spacers goes over that they looked good but i ended up sending them back because when tightened the nuts on 3 off the studs broke. anyway i got the sollid steel ones which have the bolts already fixed into the spacer they are a little more exspensive but safer than the the cheep crap of ebay

Comment

Originally posted by mick19691
              i got some alloy ones of ebay they were 32mm the type were the studs screw over the top of your existing studs and then the spacers goes over that they looked good but i ended up sending them back because when tightened the nuts on 3 off the studs broke. anyway i got the sollid steel ones which have the bolts already fixed into the spacer they are a little more exspensive but safer than the the cheep crap of ebay
              ok cheers mick i will get the steel ones.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
              X