2.4 heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 heads

hi guys .just a quicky,am i right in thinking that if the head on my 2.4 has been replaced, it should be ok for the life of the truck,the head was changed last june,would this of been for one with the design fault removed,is there a way of telling.any info greatly appreciated.
    www.overfab.uk

There are no marks to identify if the head is of new design so keep smiling as you drive around.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      hi guys .just a quicky,am i right in thinking that if the head on my 2.4 has been replaced, it should be ok for the life of the truck,the head was changed last june,would this of been for one with the design fault removed,is there a way of telling.any info greatly appreciated.
      There's no way of telling from looking whilst the head is in place. Hopefully it was the modified design and you will have no problems. Naturally there are no guarantees with any head on any car, but at least with the modified head you run no extra risk.

Just enjoy the surf - no point in worrying.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

o.k thanks as soon as ive rectified the misfire prob,i will enjoy it.im looking forward to some hardcore offroading in it.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
        X