back window wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back window wiring diagram

does anyone on here happen to have a diagram for the back windows wiring set up?
    Mine seems to have a loose connection somewhere and works intermittantly. I have looked at the wires currently inside the door but it looks to me to have been altered as there are several relays for which I am not sure which does what.
    I think with the help of a diagram I might be able to trace the dodgy wire as its only on the wind down it has the problem, never on the wind up!
    she's no angel

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/att...chmentid=11944

Have a look here.

p.s. Thanks to Silversurfer.

Comment

Hi Toyney

Have a look at the attached wiring diagram - there is quite a lot of info on the rear window setup.
      There seems to be a huge number of variations on Surf wiring depending on which market they were originally produced for but the basics should be pretty similar.

Noticed from your profile that you are a graphic designer for a motorcycle magazine - can you say which one ?
      Attached Files
      Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

cheers for that info. I recon replacing the relays and resoldering the connections to the relays will be the first thing to do.
        the diagram is a very handy tool to have to get an idea of which line of relays to follow first.

yes Im allowed to say which mag I work for, its SuperBike magazine and usually very good fun, although at the moment Im having a dull patch.

cant wait to get the surf loaded up in July with canoe, body board, bike etc and head off to spain via france to go find some surf, sun, sand, sea, etc.
        she's no angel

Comment

got any fred gassit stuff left?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            got any fred gassit stuff left?
            the fred gassit stuff finished ages ago. Dont know what happened to the chap who used to create the sketches.
            we have a jokes page on the back thats always worth trying to get a joke onto, theres a prize each month for the best joke.
            she's no angel

Comment

i had to stop buying superbike when i sold my gpz900r to pay off a credit card... so long ago.. i bet i could get one quite cheap now...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                i had to stop buying superbike when i sold my gpz900r to pay off a credit card... so long ago.. i bet i could get one quite cheap now...
                just check it out on line instead. we have a fairly cheapo website we all work on a little bit, ( theres only 7 staff on the mag, 4 test riders ( including editor and dep editor), 1 staff writer and 2 artists)
                www.superbike.co.uk
                she's no angel

Comment

cool! thanks for that... i will have to get a bike again now...
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                  X