Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Bulbs

Hi guys
    Just changed my speedo to mph and at the same time I decided to change the cluster bulbs.
    Now I have a little problem only bulb showing as working is the one for the mileometer. May be blown fuse?
    Any ideas??
    jamie
    1992 2.4TD LN130

Originally posted by jamief1
    Hi guys
    Just changed my speedo to mph and at the same time I decided to change the cluster bulbs.
    Now I have a little problem only bulb showing as working is the one for the mileometer. May be blown fuse?
    Any ideas??
    jamie
    1992 2.4TD LN130
    Do you mean that's the only one working after you have changed them??
    Don't think its likely to be a fuse as I should think they are all on the same circuit.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Light Bulbs

I need to replace light bulbs for the heater switches and other dash switches.
      The bulb in the auto lever has also gone. I couldn't find the bulb any ideas and how to do these jobs.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by surf boy
        I need to replace light bulbs for the heater switches and other dash switches.
        The bulb in the auto lever has also gone. I couldn't find the bulb any ideas and how to do these jobs.
        Thanks.
        They are all replaceable, buy give us a clue which model your refering to, and which specific switches you need to replace, neither your post or your profile tell us which model your vehicle is.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Dash Cluster Lights

Originally posted by Morr
          They are all replaceable, buy give us a clue which model your refering to, and which specific switches you need to replace, neither your post or your profile tell us which model your vehicle is.

HI, JUST READ YOUR POST AND WONDERED IF YOU COULD TELL ME THE CODE OR SIZE OF THE BULBS FOR ALL THE LIGHTS ON MY DASH. THEY ARE SLOWLY GETTING DIMMER SO I WANT TO REPLACE THEM . CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THEM FROM AS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING WITH NO LUCK. CHHERS WADDY.

Comment

Originally posted by WADDY
            HI, JUST READ YOUR POST AND WONDERED IF YOU COULD TELL ME THE CODE OR SIZE OF THE BULBS FOR ALL THE LIGHTS ON MY DASH. THEY ARE SLOWLY GETTING DIMMER SO I WANT TO REPLACE THEM . CAN YOU ALSO TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THEM FROM AS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING WITH NO LUCK. CHHERS WADDY.

http://car-led.gidig.co.uk/shop/car-...olours/52.html

Here is that link again, but I thought you had replaced them with red ones a few days ago, or did I dream it?

Comment

Bulbs

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              http://car-led.gidig.co.uk/shop/car-...olours/52.html

Here is that link again, but I thought you had replaced them with red ones a few days ago, or did I dream it?
              HI, YES REPLACED MY BLACK SURF WITH RED BULBS FROM JAPAN. MY BROTHER HAS A 3RD GEN SURF AND NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS CLUSTER LIGHTS. AS MINE HAD WRITTING IN JAPANESE NOT SURE IF EUROPEAN SIZING / CODES ARE DIFFERENT?. I'D GET SOME MORE FROM JAPAN BUT MY MATE WONT BE BACK THERE TILL AROUND XMAS AND I DONT THINK MY BRO WILL WAIT THAT LONG. TO AVOID CONFUSION HE'LL HAVE TO STOP BEING A TECHNOPHOBE AND GET A PC AND ASK HIS OWN QUESTIONS OR I WILL HAVE TO BE MORE CLEAR. CHEERS FOR THE LINK. WADDY.

Comment

Sorry this is not a reply to your last post but can u help me one of my dashboard lights is on it is a little tank of what looks like water with a dropplet dripping out at the btm any one no what this is i have checked every where on the engine that uses water there does not appear to be a leak anywhere hilux surf 1996 modle

Comment

or this lot if you like pretty colours.
                  no fluffy dice though

http://www.the-internet-shop.co.uk/C..._lighting.html
                  Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by a1an
                    Sorry this is not a reply to your last post but can u help me one of my dashboard lights is on it is a little tank of what looks like water with a dropplet dripping out at the btm any one no what this is i have checked every where on the engine that uses water there does not appear to be a leak anywhere hilux surf 1996 modle

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's the warning light for water in the fuel filter.
                    there should be a plastic screw on the underside of the fuel filter. turn it to unscrew, and the water will be released.

Comment

Working...
                    X