Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear anti role bar bracket needed.

Hi All

Any one have an idea where i can buy an anti role bar bracket for the rear axle. Mine has rusted/snapped off, its only a thin strip of metal so not supprised.
    Thanks ....................muncher

Toyota do them for around a tenner.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Andy. I didn't think about trying the Stealers as i thought there would probably be a lot of tut tuting and import no don't touch them. So i tried RoughTrax, they can get me a bracket and bush for £7.60 + £6.00 +VAT. They seem a decent bunch, there web site has been going for about a year and can get pretty much anything for the Surf, so give them a try peeps.....................munc her

Comment

Originally posted by muncher
        Thanks for the reply Andy. I didn't think about trying the Stealers as i thought there would probably be a lot of tut tuting and import no don't touch them. So i tried RoughTrax, they can get me a bracket and bush for £7.60 + £6.00 +VAT. They seem a decent bunch, there web site has been going for about a year and can get pretty much anything for the Surf, so give them a try peeps.....................munc her

I've used them a lot. but I got my anti roll bar mount from Toyota as well a few weeks ago - £8 and got it straight away.
        Seems to depend on your local Toyota and what bits you want as to how good they are. I always ring them for a price now as well as Milners, and Roughtrax, they seem to be very expensive on some stuff, and cheaper or same price on other... odd that...

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by muncher
          I didn't think about trying the Stealers as i thought there would probably be a lot of tut tuting and import no don't touch them.
          From Toyota....

Stabilizer Bush, part No Y48815-20200 £6.06ea
          Stab. Bush Bracket, part No Y48823-35060 £7.64ea

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

TonyN nice to see some stealers are honest, i personally won't touch them, unless i have to.

Comment

Working...
            X